3 Gorgeous Ways to Download Instagram Photos to Desktop
Don’t worry there are few simple and free image transfer services that can download your entire Instagram images. Here are the 3 free apps.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”]1.Free Instagram Downloader[/box]
Free Instagram Downloader, batch download instagram user’s photos in one click, its fast and easy to use. This app doesn’t require any registration to get started, just install and go.[unordered_list style=”green-dot”]
- Download and Install Free Instagram Downloader. [Download](3.75MB)
- Click the Input User Name button on the top left or click on the large “+” button in the middle.
- A small input box appears and enter Instagram user name and click OK and wait for some time to list all the images.
- Now you can see all you images and also you can view it in your browser by clicking Open button near the image.
- To Download all the images click on Download All button at top, once finished, you can view the photos on your computer at any time without using the Instagram app or a third-party alternative.
Download speed depends on your bandwidth. Free Instagram Downloader is a slick, responsive, fast and elegant solution to download anyone’s Instagram images. It works smoothly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”]2. InstaPort.me[/box]
Instaport is a simple way to export or download all your Instagram photos to other social services or your local hard drive.
To get started, head over to InstaPort.me and authenticate your Instagram account. After authentication finishes, you will be able to export and download all your Instagram photos to your computer. If you want to download only selected photos, expand Advanced Options and choose your desired settings.
Now click on Start Export button and wait for some time for the download link, once the download link appears start download your photos.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”]3. 4k Stogram[/box]
4k Stogram is an open source application for accessing and saving Instagram photo archive of any user.It support Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. It lets you browse Instagram photos by username or URL.
Interface is very simple, there is no options or any settings, only an input box and a follow button. To get started, all you have to do is enter any Instagram user name into the input field at the top and click Follow. It will display all the photos which he/she shared and we can search for multiples at the same time.
Once the images are displayed, if you click on the image thumbnail you can view the image in your default picture viewer. All your images are stored in My Pictures. The application works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.