How can You make the most of the Flipkart Big Billion Day 2015
Flipkart announced the second edition of “Big Billion Sale,” to be held between the 13th and 17th October, 2015, which starts midnight. This mega-sale, starting off at midnight sharp on October 13th all the way till October 17th 2015, will be a five day-long app-only shopping event for customers to avail exciting offers and unbeatable discounts across 70+ product categories.
Follow these steps so that you make the most out of the Flipkart Big Billion Day 2015 sale.
1. Make a list of the products you want to buy.
2. Install updated version of the flipkart app and make sure that you have a good internet connection preferably 3g or wifi. The new app promotion is optimized to use less data and is more fast and stable. Kindly note that the big billion days are going app only this time. So you won’t be able to shop from your laptop or a desktop.
3. Search the web to find out the best brands or models for that product which you intend to buy. Read this their reviews and customer feedback. Nowadays YouTube has great video reviews for consumer electronic products.
4. Go to flipkart prior to the sale day and add all the products you wish to buy to the wish list.
5. Register all your addresses beforehand on the flipkart app and make the address you prefer the default one. You should add more than 1 address because sometimes flipkart does not provide the delivery to certain addresses. This makes checkout easy.
6. Save your credit or debit card details on the app as this helps in one click checkout thus you don’t have to wait till you’re items go out of stock. Don’t worry this is secure enough.
7. On the sale days just keep checking your wishlist and see if you are getting any deals on the items on your wishlist. Do this frequently as product prices keep changing. If you are getting any deals then compare the deal prices of the items on flipkart with the prices on other sites such as amazon and snap deal. Prefer buying from amazon if the prices are same.
- Never buy any product without proper research on the web. Sometimes flipkart hikes the prices to astronomical rates and then claims to give huge discount on them. So before buying you have to check the product reviews and their original MRP so that you don’t make a fool out of yourself.
- Pay special attention to the seller of the product. Most people never check who the seller is and what are their service reviews. Prefer buying from WS retail on flipkart and other highly rated a sellers. In case of amazon Cloudtail and many other highly rated sellers are good. High ratings with low number of votes is meaningless. The seller should have high number of votes along with high ratings.Avoid buying from new sellers as far as possible on the sale day.
- The flipkart app is designed in such a way that you are constantly exposed to push notifications and constant deal windows on various products most of which you do not need at all. So kindly do not keep browsing the deals of the hour or today’s deals tab on the apps. Else you’ll end up buying unnecessary stuff and spend loads of money rather than saving some. This is what the online retail sites want from you. Don’t give it to them!
- Read the Flipkart terms and conditions carefully prior to placing the order. The terms and conditions for big billion day are different than the regular days and are often tricky. Read them carefully.