Did You Check PNR Status Of Your Train Ticket Before Exploring Jaipur
Among the various tourist places in India, Jaipur is considered as one of the hot favorite haven of tourism. It is also popularly known as a destination of legacy & royalty, which has many historical places and amazingly striking properties to showcase its regal ancestry. If you are searching for travelling opportunities in India, make sure that you do not skip Jaipur and its beauty.
A Brief About Jaipur
Jaipur is also known as the Pink City. It is the capital of Rajasthan and is enjoyed as an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. Established in the year 1727 by Jai Singh II, Jaipur is India’s first planned city. It is a royal place that is rich in heritage, culture and architecture. It has marvellous fortresses, magnificent palaces, peaceful temples and beautiful Havelis, which altogether make it an ideal tourist destination. Along with the royal buildings and palaces, Jaipur also displays beautiful handicrafts and spectacular jewellery, which are intricate works of art and uniqueness. In this city, you can also enjoy the serenity of lush gardens and a perfect picturesque view that tends to enthral any visitor.
Travelling Guide to Jaipur
If Jaipur is your next planned destination, it becomes important that you pen down a few facts to help you make your trip a memorable one in the city.
- The best time to visit Jaipur is between October and March. During these months, the weather is pleasant and you can get to explore a lot from this place.
- Do not miss the fairs and Fests that are held in Jaipur on a grand level, for example, kite festival, camel festival, Teej, Gangaur, Elephant Festival, etc.
- Jaipur also has beautiful bazaars, where you can shop and enjoy the bright colour turbans and ethnic attire. This city is also popular for its hand-dyed and embroidered textiles, exquisite jewellery and delicious food.
- Heritage, palaces, culture and art make the core of this city. They make a must visit for everyone.
- A city surrounded by rugged hills on all the sides is Jaipur. Plus, you can also see here massive forts, embattled walls, and lined up houses with latticed windows.
In short, Jaipur is the most appropriate place to wander around. Reaching Jaipur is convenient by all the means of transport, be it airways, railways, or roadways.
- Jaipur airport is well connected to many other tourist and business centres. There are many flights that fly daily to and fro this city. For details, either you can check online or leave this job for your travel agent.
- Jaipur is well connected through railways also. If you are planning to start for the city from Delhi, you can board the Shatabdi Express and the Pink City Express. It is also connected with Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ahemadabad, Secunderabad and Lucknow via railways. The best thing is that travelling by railways is not only affordable, but it has also become convenient and comfortable. Now for any type of irctc pnr status or irctc train enquiry, you have to just log in the Indian railways pnr enquiry portal or http://checkpnrstatus.net.in/ and submit your search or pnr related enquiry. It can help you with ticket booking, cancellation, re-planning, scheduling and much more.
- For On-road travelling, tourist buses are run by road corporations of Rajasthan, Haryana and others. Plus, tourist taxis and RTDC buses are also available for the same.
Today, Jaipur tourism has developed into a big business, the credit for the same goes to the Jaipur administration and the Government of Rajasthan, which have together played an important role in the city’s development. Moreover, various private operators have also played a major role in making Jaipur an attractive and beautiful destination for both foreign as well as domestic tourists. Jaipur tourism is growing by leaps and bounds. In the physical market as well as online, there are hundreds of Jaipur tours available for the travellers to enjoy the vibrant pulse of this Pink City. Shortlisting a reliable name would help you get your booking done with one of the best hotels that are dotting the landscape of the Pink City, plus, you can enjoy your trip inside your hotel premises and bask in the glory of all that this fascinating city has to offer.
Jaipur tourism is entirely dedicated to offering its tourists the best tours and travelling packages at the most convenient prices. This is why, you do not have to worry about various extraneous issues like accommodation, sightseeing, safety, etc. They remain the primary concerns of the travel agents in the city and they leave no stone unturned in ensuring the commitment to these concerns.
Jaipur has a lot of attractions and interesting places for tourists. It is like any endless museum that has so much to offer to the visitors.
- Hawa Mahal or the Jaipur Fort, the signature building of the city, is a multi layered palace built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. It forms a major part of the itinerary of almost every Jaipur tour.
- The city showcases an endless variety of art and crafts.
- The jewellery pieces designed here make a high fashion statement always. The city is famous for its beautiful enamel-on-gold pendants and fine range of precious stones or pearls & turquoise. FYI, Jaipur’s lacquer bangles is famous all over the world.
- Amber Fort: This fort overlooks the Delhi Jaipur Highway. It has the famous Jai Mandir (Temple) in its boundaries, which is world renowned for its Sheesh Mahal, a hall full of Mirrors.
- Some more attractions in Jaipur are Govt. Central Museum, Jal Mahal Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Sawai Man Singh Museum, Sheetla Mata Fair, Banganga Fair, Birla Mandir, City Palace, Gogaji Fair, Govind Devji Temple, Hawa Mahal Museum, Jaigarh Fort, Modern Art Gallery, Ram Niwas Garden, Shri Mahavirji Fair, Sisodia Rani-ka-Bagh, Vidyadhar Garden and Virat Nagar Museum.
- A few famous excursions from Jaipur include Galta Temple, Samode Palace, Gaitor, Ramgarh Lake, etc.
There are a lot of options in Jaipur that can help you enjoy, relax and experience leisure here. If shopping is your weakness, you should visit the major gem and jewellery centre in Jaipur, which is famous for its exquisite Kundan work. The centre also has fine woollen carpets, attractive design cotton rugs, beautiful marble statuary, enamelled wares, brass ware, hand-block printed Sanganeri and Bagru Cotton fabrics, exotic blue pottery made from crushed quartz, leather footwear and much more.